Marks Work Wearhouse - Walked into freezing cold store
I went to Newmarket store, yesterday, the store was very cold and the the staff were wearing layers of clothes.Apparentley the heat had not worked for days.
As a regular customer I feel this situation needs to be resloved asap, it is despicable to have staff working in these conditions, and you will lose customers, because who wants try on items in the freezing cold.
I hope bringing this problem to your attention, the next time I go to the store it will be warm again.To talk to customer service would be beneficial in this type of situation.
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from U S Auto Auction, (a.k.a. American Auto Marine LLC, usautomarine.com, Auckland Property Investment Trust, Carrera Marine, Prestige Euro..."
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from US American Auto Marine LLC, for the sum of $4225.00. I wired the funds to their Banks as..."
- "Look no further. Really impeccable service. Me and my fiancé Dave checked their website, to start pricing and picking out my wedding band. I picked out a ring style..."
- "This new system, all the hoops and the bs that you have to go through to purchase the "bitcoins" to post on backpage. They deleted my ad due to "Community..."
- "I have already contacted ritz themselves and a week later still no phone call. I'm looking into who to report it to next but there's bloody mouse droppings at the..."