Marks Work Wearhouse - walked into freezing cold store
I went to Newmarket store, yesterday, the store was very cold and the the staff were wearing layers of clothes.Apparentley the heat had not worked for days.
As a regular customer I feel this situation needs to be resloved asap, it is despicable to have staff working in these conditions, and you will lose customers, because who wants try on items in the freezing cold.
I hope bringing this problem to your attention, the next time I go to the store it will be warm again.To talk to customer service would be beneficial in this type of situation.d46b6a4 review #468417
You may also like
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "Very bad experience get charge d 1000 £ for this ..."
- "I placed an order on cyber Monday, transaction was billed not once but twice and after waiting much past the quoted shipping we were very disappointed to receive..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "Miele's published promise to it's customers is "Immer besser" or "Forever Better". They also claim "Unparraleled quality and impeccable craftsmanship", and also states "...customers willing to pay a premium..."