Marks Work Wearhouse - Walked into freezing cold store
I went to Newmarket store, yesterday, the store was very cold and the the staff were wearing layers of clothes.Apparentley the heat had not worked for days.
As a regular customer I feel this situation needs to be resloved asap, it is despicable to have staff working in these conditions, and you will lose customers, because who wants try on items in the freezing cold.
I hope bringing this problem to your attention, the next time I go to the store it will be warm again.To talk to customer service would be beneficial in this type of situation.review #468417
You may also like
- "I bought an expensive Brinkmann charcoal grill a few years ago. This grill constantly rusts or breaks, so I have to order part after part after part. This..."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from US American Auto Marine LLC, for the sum of $4225.00. I wired the funds to their Banks as..."
- "I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from U S Auto Auction, (a.k.a. American Auto Marine LLC, usautomarine.com, Auckland Property Investment Trust, Carrera Marine, Prestige Euro..."
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "This is a bowl of soup I waited almost two hours for!..."
- "Just experienced that myself. Am a regular shopper. Won't be doing none there no more. Im not gonna refer no one no more. I wasn't told that if i use..."
- "I purchased a Reload It when the walgreens cashier didn't know how to load my card. Instead of taking 5 minutes to drive up the street to walmart, I just..."