Marks Work Wearhouse - Walked into freezing cold store
I went to Newmarket store, yesterday, the store was very cold and the the staff were wearing layers of clothes.Apparentley the heat had not worked for days.
As a regular customer I feel this situation needs to be resloved asap, it is despicable to have staff working in these conditions, and you will lose customers, because who wants try on items in the freezing cold.
I hope bringing this problem to your attention, the next time I go to the store it will be warm again.To talk to customer service would be beneficial in this type of situation.
You May Also Like
- "On Aug.21,2015, I and my son were WRONGLY ACCOSTED and ACCUSED,by the Asst Manager, Mr. Carwin Spearman at the Hobby Lobby Store #618 located at 1777 Boston Post Road, Milford,..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival...."
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from U S Auto Auction, (a.k.a. American Auto Marine LLC, usautomarine.com, Auckland Property Investment Trust, Carrera Marine, Prestige Euro..."
- "I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from US American Auto Marine LLC, for the sum of $4225.00. I wired the funds to their Banks as..."
- "Stop eating sonic because my order was never right, thought I would give them another try. Bad ideal!!! Ordered a burger no mayo got home..."
- "After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog..."
- "I bought a sofa set from them that was of a very poor quality. After only one year the furniture looks very tacky. I paid over 3000.00 dollars for..."