I went to Newmarket store, yesterday, the store was very cold and the the staff were wearing layers of clothes.Apparentley the heat had not worked for days.
As a regular customer I feel this situation needs to be resloved asap, it is despicable to have staff working in these conditions, and you will lose customers, because who wants try on items in the freezing cold.
I hope bringing this problem to your attention, the next time I go to the store it will be warm again.To talk to customer service would be beneficial in this type of situation.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "This is one week boots. Windriver...."
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from US American Auto Marine LLC, for the sum of $4225.00. I wired the funds to their Banks as..."
- "I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from U S Auto Auction, (a.k.a. American Auto Marine LLC, usautomarine.com, Auckland Property Investment Trust, Carrera Marine, Prestige Euro..."
- "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..."
- "I was cheated on this site by Michael J. Walker. Was born in Michigan 15.09.1966. We didn't talked on Skype so maybe someone just used his info and photos...."
- "Buyer beware. I recently purchased an area rug from Rugs USA. I made the mistake of waiting to take the rug out of the packaging until the room for which..."