Marks Work Wearhouse - Angry as *** with their arogant nature.
On or about august 2012 I purchased approximately 1200 dollars of clothing from marks in Red Deer Ab. I paid for it upfront. The order was to be delivered within 5 days. After about 3 weeks I pressured the store to look into the order. I refused to leave the store until I had an answer. They followed up on the order and found that the order had come in some time earlier and someone missed it. I took it home with me and found that it was not complete. I returned and they refused to acknowledge the shortage. After reviewing the documents The order was acknowledged and 2 weeks later the order was filed. NEVER LEAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY WITH THOSE CARELESS S.O.Bs Most recently I paid 230 dollars for a pair of DAKOTA TIMBERLAND PROS. And guess what. I had them for 108 days. Never again WORK WEARHOUSE EVEN WITH OUR 10% DISCOUNT
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Work Clothing
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ok so here's one of my 8 items I was mislead to buy 300.00 later u better bet im gonna save u from the heartache I felt when my package..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "Sooo True. They Did Me The Same Way. I Ordered From Them TWICE, Thinking That The Second Order Would Be Different From The First. I Had The Same Problem ...They..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "My wife and I purchased an agio patio dining set and it came out of the box with the protective cover having a tear on the seam. Agio sepcifically provides..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."