Marks Work Wearhouse - Angry as *** with their arogant nature.
On or about august 2012 I purchased approximately 1200 dollars of clothing from marks in Red Deer Ab. I paid for it upfront. The order was to be delivered within 5 days. After about 3 weeks I pressured the store to look into the order. I refused to leave the store until I had an answer. They followed up on the order and found that the order had come in some time earlier and someone missed it. I took it home with me and found that it was not complete. I returned and they refused to acknowledge the shortage. After reviewing the documents The order was acknowledged and 2 weeks later the order was filed. NEVER LEAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY WITH THOSE CARELESS S.O.Bs Most recently I paid 230 dollars for a pair of DAKOTA TIMBERLAND PROS. And guess what. I had them for 108 days. Never again WORK WEARHOUSE EVEN WITH OUR 10% DISCOUNT
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Work Clothing
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "We contracted College Pro Painters to paint our 100 year old home in Edmonton. The inexperienced crew, used interior paint and interior drywall compound on the exterior walls. ..."
- "One of the vets at this clinic named Dr. Materi was very careless with handling our degu. She was aware of her being pregnant and still refused to let us..."
- "Bought our holiday trailer in August 2013. By May 2014 the slide cracked. Dealership took 7tries over 15months to fix it properly. 35days after fix.. Tub is cracked from dealership..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."