Marks Work Wearhouse - Angry as *** with their arogant nature.
On or about august 2012 I purchased approximately 1200 dollars of clothing from marks in Red Deer Ab. I paid for it upfront. The order was to be delivered within 5 days. After about 3 weeks I pressured the store to look into the order. I refused to leave the store until I had an answer. They followed up on the order and found that the order had come in some time earlier and someone missed it. I took it home with me and found that it was not complete. I returned and they refused to acknowledge the shortage. After reviewing the documents The order was acknowledged and 2 weeks later the order was filed. NEVER LEAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY WITH THOSE CARELESS S.O.Bs Most recently I paid 230 dollars for a pair of DAKOTA TIMBERLAND PROS. And guess what. I had them for 108 days. Never again WORK WEARHOUSE EVEN WITH OUR 10% DISCOUNT
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Work Clothing
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "I ordered a "dusty blue" dress shirt online. It was a nice blue in the images but...inreality it was a white shirt with faint blue stripes. Not at all what..."
- "On Monday November 18, 2013 An employee of this business was videotaped initiating an act of Road Rage. This company was made aware of this incident yet failed to terminate..."
- "Bought a $76 bouquet. This is what was delivered. Not quite like the picture ..."
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."