4.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 22

Turned out not to be the Mark's pants, but something else.

Original review posted by user Aug 21

I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first.They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later.

What happened was more than a dye transfer. I felt pain, then days later a red rash developed, then blisters came up around my waist and upper thigh and groin area. The pain is excruciating! Seeking medical attention and waiting for the company to tell me what was on those pants that burnt me.

This is product liability!My internet research indicate formaldehyde is put on made in China clothes to make them look good in the store - no wrinkles or mildew from the packing.

Review about: Denver Hayes Mia Pants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Marks Work Wearhouse?

Comments

Ottawaconsumer

Oops, my bad.Went to doctor and it was diagnosed as something else.

Just happened at the same time as I wore those pants.Mad coincidence!

Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more