Ordered a pair of Mallory winter boots online as a Christmas gift for my wife.The pair that arrived were obviously someone else's return.

The box is in poor condition and the interior packaging is incomplete and also in poor condition. I have tried to repair the box and the interior packaging as best I can in an effort to make the item look new and presentable. I am not happy giving this as a gift and even less happy that I am now left scrambling for an alternative.

Totally unimpressed.Submitted a review of my experience to their website and the Marks Work Wearhouse "moderators" rejected it.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of boots from Marks Work Wearhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Marks Work Wearhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Marks Work Wearhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Marks Work Wearhouse?

Comments