2.3

This is to express my grievance against your front desk and return policy. On 07th Oct-2017 I purchased a winter boot for my 76year old father.

When he first tried it outside he realized that it’s too heavy for him. So, I wanted to return it back. I understand you don’t take used item, but the condition of the shoe would tell you how much it has been used. But your front desk was so rude and adamant, he just did not want to hear anything instead felt pretty for me and offered 10% discount on my next purchase.

I kept the set of shoes with him and he did accept it without any concern. That tells me that your company do not value for someone’s feeling or money. Now you have my money you have my shoe and you guys are happy to send me back empty handed. Please understand this is very bad policy, been new to this country I don’t have time and money to take this further, but I will make sure to let the world know how your company has treated me.

Good luck with your way of business. Regards

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 09, 2017.

Comments

They were used, they can't resell used merchandise. Would you want to purchase something that was 'new' that unknowingly had been on someone else's feet?

I sure wouldn't. And I'm thankful for that policy. It's gross to think I may be buying some item that has been on someone else's body. Like all businesses they are there to make money.

Next time have your dad walk around for awhile INSIDE before deciding whether to keep them.

It's not their fault that you believe you can return used merchandise. If they had returned them for you they would have had to write them off and take a financial loss as they can't resell, this is another reason merchandise costs so much, they have to recoup their losses for 'boot renters' like you.