Hi, I live in a city of a million people. I am a woman who works in construction. It is clearly a man who finds the product for marks. This is a picture of the entire women's work wear section in marks in Calgary. This is about 1/100th of the work wear clothing. The other 99/100th belonging to men. Not only is the selection horribly small, it sticks out like a sore thumb, with colours like pink and purple. Not sure if you've ever been a woman in construction but I think I have enough factors stacked against me with having a *** in a mans world already. I don't need to be blatantly labeled as a woman showing up to work wearing bright pink or purple. I wouldn't wear these colours in my day to day life, nor would I wear them at work. This is only provoking men to treat me "like a woman".
I would like equality in the work place, but we just aren't there yet, socially, so I do my best to fit in like one of the guys, so I can have the opportunities they have.
I just want a normal black or grey work shirt, just like all the guys clothes. I would buy the men's clothes but they don't seem to fit in the hips or ***. Weird. Also I'm not wearing baggy *** clothes to work that can get caught in rotating equipment. Is it so much to ask for to sell some plain *** women's wear. Maybe with like two shirts.. Almost like I have an option?
Women work, they need clothes. They don't need to stand out. This has been going on way too long.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "Ordered pizza tonight from Pizza Hut in Skyview, by far the worst service we've received. We called in yesterday to order a vegetable pizza they ended up sending us cheese..."
- "What a terrible store! Do yourself a favour and DO NOT shop here, no matter how cheap their prices are. I purchased a couch last week along with a coffee table,..."
- "We have been using Lysol wipes for ages. Gave it a shot to Kirkland . Big mistake. After a couple of wipes the apparently the plastic toilet seat developed a..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."