5.0

I purchased these shoes over a year ago at Marks Work Warehouse and they have seldom been worn by me.I mean seldom.

The shoes look brand new and even the soles don't appear worn to any extent. They have been kept in my closet until a week ago when my running shoes needed replacement and I found these and started wearing them. After the week of using the shoes one literally exploded apart. Attached is a couple of photos.

No more Denver Hayes shoes for me. I'm well beyond any warranty nor do I expect anything from Marks.

I just wish I had an address for Denver Hayes so I could ship them back.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of marks work wearhouse denver hayes shoes from Marks Work Wearhouse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Marks Work Wearhouse to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Marks Work Wearhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Marks Work Wearhouse?

Comments