Marks Work Wearhouse - Not the Store but the Denver Hayes Product
I purchased these shoes over a year ago at Marks Work Warehouse and they have seldom been worn by me.I mean seldom.
The shoes look brand new and even the soles don't appear worn to any extent. They have been kept in my closet until a week ago when my running shoes needed replacement and I found these and started wearing them. After the week of using the shoes one literally exploded apart. Attached is a couple of photos.
No more Denver Hayes shoes for me. I'm well beyond any warranty nor do I expect anything from Marks.
I just wish I had an address for Denver Hayes so I could ship them back.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Marks Work Wearhouse Denver Hayes Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I have be charged every month after I used the website on October 4. I already paid on that day. However, I was charged 31.8 dollar twice on October 19..."
- " Metal Roof Outlet, AKA Dura-lock Roofing, AKA DLD Roofing installed a Allmet metal roof on my house on around August 10 2010. The sheets..."
- "HORRIBLE SERVICE . I bought my sofa,love seat and chair in February 2013 and had to send them back about 5 times already to get "repaired" as they continuously keep cracking..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."