Marks Work Wearhouse - Review about Dress Shirt from Selkirk, Manitoba
I ordered a "dusty blue" dress shirt online.It was a nice blue in the images but...inreality it was a white shirt with faint blue stripes.
Not at all what they posted on the site.
Have the same issue with a purple shirt that is actually more pink and striped from the same shipment.
If you are in love with a color beware.Only 2/4 looked like the website in my order.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Dress Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I have been on this site along time and never had any trouble I should be able to find out why my account was closed. It could have been a..."
- "I ordered 3 wigs from them & one was severely damaged. It looked as though someone had taken scissors to it. I tried several times to call them but they..."
- "Started process to get missing parts from initial purchase of $1500.00 hard top gazebo May 3. Almost end of June now - parts still on "back order". Doesn't matter if..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."