Marks Work Wearhouse - Review about Dress Shirt from Selkirk, Manitoba
I ordered a "dusty blue" dress shirt online.It was a nice blue in the images but...inreality it was a white shirt with faint blue stripes.
Not at all what they posted on the site.
Have the same issue with a purple shirt that is actually more pink and striped from the same shipment.
If you are in love with a color beware.Only 2/4 looked like the website in my order.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Dress Shirt
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I live in a city of a million people. I am a woman who works in construction. It is clearly a man who finds the product for marks. This..."
- "don't be fooled by reviews on their own site, they only post good ones. Actual, honest, bad reviews are deleted, that's why there's none. I paid $ 370 for two..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "Online customer service is awful! I've mailed them asking when an item will restock... no reply so an month later, i decided to buy a bomber jacket because it was..."
- "I have a property listed that I will be removing as soon as my current issue gets resolved. I filed a detailed deposit claim by email which was $450 of..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."