Marks Work Wearhouse - Review about Windriver Boots from Surrey, British Columbia
This is one week boots. Windriver.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Windriver Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
review #783584 by anonymous
Had an experience with Marks Work Wearhouse? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."
- "i Was sent a package of 3 bathing suits. As you can see from the picture, one (flowered) is completely open in the back. The one top left comes in..."
- "I purchased a brand new pair of BullBoxer sneakers while on vacation in Santorini, Greece last week. I live in the US so I'm usually hesitant to purchase items out..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I ordered flowers from this garbage company for my sister in laws birthday. Not only do you pay 14.99 for delivery for a specified time 12-5 and they do not..."
- " RE: 2009 Maserati Granturismo S I negotiated an agreed purchase price of $75,000 on October 17, 2012 with their seller broker through my broker, Todd Nixon, of Augusta Motor Group. A..."
- "I rented a car fro the Surrey location on 72ns Avenue on Surrey yesterday and let me start by saying you should never give this location any business whatsoever. I..."