I placed an order 10 days ago... they gave me 2 tracking numbers, as there are multiple packages.

I checked the tracking and it said the one package had been delivered; but I did not receive it. The second package wanted me to contact them to provide a drop off point. I e-mailed purolator twice, and also spent an hour on the phone. Their one drop off point was not an actually drop off.

They never looked at my message, and didn't listen to me on the phone. I contacted marks and they listened to me, put me on hold for 10 minutes then gave me a file number. I have been waiting 4 days now for someone to contact me. Why does Marks use Purolator..

worse courier company ever. I have had many deliveries with other courriers and not problem. I don't know where my order is.. and I don't think Marks does either.

Why can't they just refund me... I guess I'll have to contact my credit card company, and/or take Marks to court

Product or Service Mentioned: Marks Work Wearhouse Shipping Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 03.

Comments

Hello, we apologize for the inconveniences. If possible, can you please send the tracking numbers to customer.care@purolator.com?

We'll look into the situation for you. Regards, James // Social Media Coordinator // www.purolator.com