Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
2.0

The Marks store in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan used to be good now it is understaffed and when shopping they make you feel like you are an inconvenience to them.Do they not understand that the customers are paying their saleries?

When I come to the register I expect to be greeted and thanked for my purchase and not be greeted with a loud sigh and made to feel like I just pulled the clerk away from her busy job of folding clothes. This was not even close to closing time. Then I have to return because I was charged twice for same item and guess what... the clerk admits to the mistake but says there is too much paperwork to correct her error.

WOW.

great customer service.I'll go elsewhere.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Marks Work Wearhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Marks Work Wearhouse to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Marks Work Wearhouse clothing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Marks Work Wearhouse?

Comments